Neicytechno.com – The Smart Apps Creator Basic Tutorial is an initial lesson before creating a project. You must understand the basic theory of using the app. That way, you will be helped in creating the actual project.
It is different from other Android or iOS-based learning media maker applications. Smart Apps Creator (SAC) provides many conveniences for users. You don’t need a script and only use materials such as designs, content, or other supporting content.
How to install Smart Apps Creator on Computer ?? Learn here:
- 1 Smart Apps Creator Basic Tutorial for Beginners
- 1.1 Selecting the Device to be used in the project
- 1.2 How to Add Content or Objects to the Start Page Section
- 1.3 How to Add Content or Objects to the Default Section
- 1.4 How to Make APK Output in Smart Apps Creator
Smart Apps Creator Basic Tutorial for Beginners
Selecting a device is the first step to determine. You have to decide what project to create and what tools to use. That way, you can easily create designs and content.
Selecting the Device to be used in the project
- iPad Retina
– Device Type: iPad Retina
– Width: 2048
– Device Type: iPad
– Width : 1024
– Height: 768
- iPad Pro
– Device Type: iPad Pro
– Width: 2732
– Height: 2048
- iPhone 6/6S/7/8 Plus
– Device Type: iPhone 6 Plus / 6S Plus / 7 Plus
– Width: 2208
– Height: 1242
- iPhone 6/6S/7/8
– Device Type: 6/6S/7
– Width: 1334
– Height: 750
- iPhone X
– Device Type: iPhone X
– Width : 2436
– Height: 1125
- Android Phone
– Device Type: Android Phone
– Width: 1920 (can be changed)
– Height: 1080 (can be changed)
- Android Pad
– Device Type: Android Pad
– Width: 1280 (can be changed)
– Height: 800 (can be changed)
You can select the screen position (Orientation) you want to use. Choose according to project needs. There are 3 orientations that can be used, namely:
After selecting the required device, Click the Send button. Then the work page will appear. There are 2 parts of the page that will be visible, namely the Start Page and the Default Section. Both have different roles, here’s a brief explanation:
The Start page is usually used to create a loading page, this loading page will be visible when you start entering the application or learning media that has been published.
Default section, in this section you can start creating the main page, adding designs, buttons, content, text, and more. You can add sections according to project requirements. So, all the thoughts you have can be poured into this section.
How to Add Content or Objects to the Start Page Section
You can add material or content in the Start Page section. Here you can create attractive loading pages.
Adding Image on Start Page
- Click the Start Page section > Select Insert > Image. Select the required image, then press Open
- After the image enters the section’s start page, adjust the image according to your needs.
You can enter more than 1 image. The selected image will be the same size as the original file. So you have to adjust the image that has gone into the start page section.
Adding Text to the Start Page Section
- Click the Start Page > Insert > Text > Horizontal Text
- Then type the text you need
- Adjust the text to fit the needs of your project.
You can set the font type, size, effects, and more. Organize it according to your needs, keep the text interesting and clear.
- Click the object to animate
- Go to Animations Tab
- Choose Animation
How to Add Content or Objects to the Default Section
The Defaults section is the section where you can start creating the content of the created project. You can create main menus, explanations, and more. “Default Section” can be renamed according to what you need.
- click Default Section
- Go to Insert
- Choose Background
- Then Extrusion
- Select the image you need, then press Open. Then the Background Image will appear according to the screen size used.
Adding and Renaming Sections
You can add and rename the section that is used. It’s like this:
- Right-click on Default Section. Then several options will appear that you can use, including:
– Rename Section, To Rename Section
– Copy Section, To copy Section
– Paste Section, To Paste Copies
– New Section, To Create a New Section
– Delete Section, To delete Section
– Delete Sections and Pages, delete sections and their pages
- You just choose the desired Action.
- Enter the Button Image into Smart Apps Creator, by clicking Insert > Button
- Then follow these steps:
Follow in order:
– Click the Image Button
– Click the Touch feature
– Click Object
– Select the button
- Select Switch Page, then the Page Switching section will appear
order of steps:
– Select the Destination page
– Click the “+” button on the image of the page you want to go to. After clicking, the page will appear in the Selected page section.
– Press Submit
- Done, Please Try Review by Clicking Interaction > Review
How to Make APK Output in Smart Apps Creator
After finishing making applications or learning media. Then the next step is to publish the results of the project that has been made. For example, publish project results in APK form.
- Click Smart > Output
- Fill in any required forms, such as:
– App name, fill in the name of the application or learning media that has been created.
– Bundle Identifier, Fill with the folder name (installed on android device)
– Version code, because this is an example. fill with number 1
– Device dpi, usually above 300. so fill it with 300
– Monitor scale, fill with Keep Properties
– Use App Icons, add icons for created apps
- Press Submit
- Wait until the process is complete
- install it on your android device
for the above settings, you can use other settings. The steps and explanations above are only practical examples.
Smart Apps Creator Basic Tutorial is indispensable to help you in creating bigger projects. You have to master all the techniques in using SAC and of course you have to understand the logic in using features.
I recommend buying a License officially to get the FULL application. If you are using Trial Version, then you don’t have much time to learn and build apps.
The trial version is only valid for 30 days. So try to buy the Smart Apps Creator application license to get maximum results.
- Preparation for Creating Android-Based Learning Media in Smart Apps Creator - Cara Login Mikrotik Winbox