Neicytechno.com – Easy way to add Google Maps in Adobe Animate cc and Create Google Maps Button with AS3. the materials needed are just a URL and a simple script to link the button with Google Maps. Please note that you need an internet connection to create it.
Making applications and games based on android or desktop using Adobe Animate is very popular among the public, especially in the educational environment. You can add Google Maps to provide information about office locations or products in the content. or you can also use Google Maps for other purposes.
How to add Google Maps in Adobe Animate ??
This script to add Google maps to a project made using adobe animate can also be used to connect with other sites. because basically this script is used to create a linked site in Adobe animate AS3. So how?
how to make google maps feature in adobe animate:
- Open Adobe Animate on your laptop or PC. Then create a new document (air for android, air for desktop as long as using AS3)
- After that, create an object or button to connect between Google maps and the created project.
– converts the object used into a button. Right Click On The Image Then Select Convert to Symbol .. > Button
– Fill the button’s Instance Name with “maps“. Instance Name is in the button Properties > Instance Name.
- When finished creating the button. The next step is to find the Google Maps/Site URL that will be used in the adobe animate project.
– Open Google Maps on your device. Then Copy the Maps URL you need.
- Open the Actions menu in the Frame containing the button. Right-click on Frame > Actions.
- Use the following script:
navigateToURL(new URLRequest(“ENTER/APPLY THE URL HERE“), “_blank”);
- Finished. You can already use Google Maps/Web Pages in Adobe Animate.
This method can be used to connect Google Maps or Website Pages with the Adobe animate cc Project. You can develop the method above until it suits your needs.
To try it, you can press Ctrl + Shift + ENTER
or by Clicking Debug > Debug. Please note that you need an internet connection to use the Google maps feature or the Website Page.