Neicytechno.com – The basic Adobe animate tutorial is very much needed for new users. This adobe animate basic tutorial is organized according to the steps to use it from opening the application to how to use it basically.
This Adobe Animate Basic Tutorial is highly recommended for those of you who are just starting to use the Adobe Animate application. but for those of you who have previously used Adobe Flash Professional AS3, it may be easier to understand this material because the content of Adobe Animate is not much different from the Adobe Flash application or previous versions.
Adobe animate basic tutorial
Device Selection & Open Project (Initial Part)
in this section, you can open a previously created project or create a new project. There are several common options that are often used in making applications or games in Adobe Animate CC, namely:
- Air For Desktop: Used to create Desktop-based Apps or games
- Air For Android: Used to create Android-based Apps or Games
- Air For ios: Used to create ios based Apps or games
In its manufacture, you can combine animation, graphic design, and scripts to create an application or game project in adobe animate cc. The options above are the most commonly used by users. So you have to try one of them.
Adobe Animate Work Pages
On the Adobe Animate CC work page, there are several menus or features that you must understand. I’ll briefly describe part of the Adobe animate working page here:
- Tab or Menu bar, contains File, Edit, View, Insert, Modify, Text, Commands, Control, Debug, Windows, Help, and in the Sub Menu, there are many features that can help you work with Adobe Animate. In the Sub Menu Bar there are features such as Save, save as, open, publish, and many others.
- Scene Area or Bar, Here you can set the scene according to your needs. You can see how much content is in the scene and use it as needed for the project.
- Adobe Animate Worksheet, in this section you can apply all existing content such as images, backgrounds, buttons, animations, and more.
- Properties, Here you can view and manage created projects like SWF History, screen size, Publishing Settings and more.
- Actions, a place to save or write AS3 scripts. Here you can easily use scripts because most of the logic is already prepared by the system.
- Timeline, a line that regulates the time cycle of the application or game that is created. In addition, the Timeline also contains Frames, actions, and other settings. So here we can create frames and Actions according to what is needed.
- Tools, tools that you can use to design and create projects in the adobe animate application. These tools can help you create buttons, animations, designs, and more.
Basic tutorial on using Adobe animate CC
Some of these Adobe Animate Basic Tutorials are often used by users.